Remember that time when you were led by someone who gave work real meaning, a leader who helped you develop yourself to be your best, a leader who knew when to push forward AND took the team with them on the journey?
Remember what a great experience that was?
Great leadership transforms both the organisation and its people and developing great leaders is critical today. But leadership development isn’t always accessible or affordable, and it should be.
This was the starting point for the
Leading Teams Programme
A programme that is:
INTERACTIVE – participants are part of a community, supported with live calls and emails from their Inspiration Effect coach.
SELF-PACED – participants can access the learning 24/7 from desktop, mobile or tablet. Modules are released weekly to reduce overwhelm.
BITE-SIZED – big subjects are broken down into short learning bites to fit the learning around busy schedules.
SUPPORTED– with weekly coaching to turn learning and reflection into action.
BRILLIANTLY DESIGNED and delivered – using highly experienced coaches and consultants.
GREAT CONTENT – all learning-bites come with transcripts, downloadable audio and visual files, plus the all-important worksheets to capture learning and take action.
ENGAGING AND FUN – the inspiration effect enables participants to gather points as they progress through the programme. And points mean prizes! Participants can always see where they are on their journey and what is next.
TAILORED through the tasks set and the live coaching so that specific areas can be explored. For example, high performance, health and well-being or outcome-based leadership.
The programme is designed for those who are starting out on their leadership journey.
Focusing on the fundamentals of leadership, this programme provides the crucial essentials to understanding self, who am I and how does that influence and impact others.
It covers the difference between management and leadership and opens participants’ minds up to what is possible.
On completion of this programme the participants will:
- Understand and deploy the power of playing to strengths and learn how to mitigate weaknesses to shift engagement, energy and performance
- Know their default leadership style, when it’s advantageous and when and how to adapt their style to lead others successfully
- Be clear on who they are as a leader to build their confidence and their team’s confidence in them
- Have a defined support network to go to when times are tough, and when support or wisdom is needed
- Communicate confidently and clearly
- Understand why listening is a core leadership skill to create an empathic, supportive team environment
- Be able to have difficult conversations clearly and constructively
- Know how to lead virtually to build a high trust, high performing team
- Have developed their decision making and action taking skills
- Designed a personal 12-month leadership development plan
The Leading Teams Programme
As the enabler. Accessible. affordable and flexible.
That is engaging, interactive and enjoyable – participants keep coming back for more
In their journey of experimentation, feedback, reflection and action
10 group coaching sessions